cute things about sam
- dimples !!!
- i bet u that when he ties his hair up in a casual ponytail there are some strands that are too short to fit in the ponytail so they get kind of wispy around his face and i am sure that it is cute as heck
- nose-adjacent mole!!!
- "so get this—”
- that little furrow between his brows when he’s thinking or empathizing rly hard
- how excited he was in dsotm to see his old dog bones ;u;
- remember when he bought that salad in a shaker oh gosh
- SAM IN BANDANNAS ok just imagine it!!!
- his adorable lil wave in ‘dog dean afternoon’ when people were giving him and dean funny looks
- sam covered in glitter ;u;
- how awed he got when he met cas for the first time
- that time when he and dean were having their prank war and sam pranked dean and he was all proud of himself and he did the licking his fingertip LOOK HOW HOT I AM thing, that was so cute, fkjhgf
- purple dog shirt
- basically everything
- everything about sam
- sam is the cutest lil bab
- the end
little-assassin requested hannibal and i am so glad because i’ve been wanting to draw this comic for a while
and it’s because of that fucking banana post
I sat here laughing for four fucking minutes straight holding my head with tears running from my eyes and I’m not even sure why its so goddamn funny to me
I hope you’re having a great day too, anon!
Rare and unusual “Femme Fatale” ring pistol, originates from France, third quarter of the 19th century.
Sold at Auction: $11,350
Ahhh I’ve answered all of these already! They shouldn’t be too far down my blog ;u;
3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a “doodle” it is.
SamCas Fisherman AU (what is anatomy)
8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
Yesss, I’ve been listening to I Followed Fires by Matthew and The Atlas on repeat
Thank you for the compliment <3
6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
oh my god
7: Do you have any OCs?
A lot, but currently only in an active working relationship with this guy:
"It’s a Matter of Shape", Saskia De Brauw photographed by Craig McDean for Vogue Italia February 2014
1: Take a picture of your workspace.
2: Show your pencil case and what’s inside.
pencil case from rescoesto!
I don’t know how this all fits but it does
11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
but with messier hair probably /A\;
12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
Sometimes I’ll just open my sketchbook and stare at a previous drawing lmao
And when I ink black things I always prefer to ink around the white lines instead of getting a white gel pen I just create more work for myself augh
9: Favorite thing to draw?
Sad boys and wings oops (I find both really elegant and wings are just gorgeous)
10: Least favorite thing to draw?
Aghhh feet! They’re super hard ;A;